So Much Time and So Little to Do…….Strike That……Reverse It.
Events, Events, and Events….
Get out, meet some folks, do some things, get involved.
Here are just some of the opportunities we have in the next few months to participate in community:
- Apple County String Band is performing Southern Appalachian Brewery on Sunday, 4/10 from 2-5pm
- The Hoot at Harvey’s Al Fresco, Hendo’s only 3-Course Trivia Night is on Wednesday, 4/18 and continues the 3rd Wednesday of every month, all year round***
- The first in person Business Morning Update in 2 years at The Hendersonville Elks Lodge on Wednesday, 4/23 @ 8am***
- Henderson County Education Foundation Celebration at Jeter Mtn. Farm on Tuesday, 4/26 @ 5:30pm***
- Tips for Thrive – ALL Month Long in May – at Sideways Farm & Brewery
- Bearfootin’ Bear Reveal at the Visitor Center State on Thursday, 5/12 @ 5:30pm
- 2nd Annual Jump Off Rock Half Marathon is Saturday, 5/14 and the finish line is on Main Street***
- Rhythm & Brews kicks off Thursday, 5/19 at 5:30 and continues each 3rd Thursday of the month thru September
- Hendersonville’s 175th Birthday Party is Sunday, 5/22 at The Historic Courthouse from 2-4pm
LA VIE EN ROSÉ: ART & WINE FESTIVAL is at Marked Tree Vineyards on 6/11 & 6/12, presented by the Arts Council of Henderson County
- Henderson County Chamber of Commerce Quarterly Pitch Party is at Southern Appalachian Brewery on Tuesday, 6/28 at 5:00pm***
- Apple County String Band performs at The Blue Ridge Community College Music by the Lake Series, Sunday, 7/24 from 5-7:00pm
- 61st Annual Art on Main is 9/24 & 9/25 on Main Street in Hendersonville, presented by the Arts Council of Henderson County
- 3rd Annual Black Bear Half Marathon and 8k is in Hendersonville on Sunday, 10/9***
- Thrive’s 11th Annual Bids & Blues is at Point Lookout Vineyards on Monday, 10/10 from 5-8:00pm***
***Denotes events where reservations or registration is required
What else is going on? Let me know by clicking HERE